Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Tool for LMR-600

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Tool for LMR-600
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:15:26 -0500

James C. Hall, MD wrote:
> Roger:
>
> Davis RF doesn't have such an item on their web site. If you can tell me
> where to get one of these piston crimpers for less than a C note, I'm in.
> I'll get my own instead of bugging my cell comm. guy.

Call 'em and see what they say.  Steve is often on here so he may show up.

I'll start hunting to see if I can find where I bought the thing.  I've
had it for a while so who knows where the paper work is. It's not a
ratcheting crimper, but it has the holes to mount the parts. With that
leverage it doesn't need them.

I'd go out to the shop and look through the note books, but it's 2:15 AM
and pouring rain.

73

Roger (K8RI)