Re: [TowerTalk] Distance from an airport and tower height

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Distance from an airport and tower height
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:32:52 -0400
You also have to take into account whether the antenna will be lined up
with a runway which I don't see in this section. That part would pertain
to structures of any type and be in the FAA rules.  There are I believe
two guides, one being a ratio of 20,000:1 and the other being 10,000:1
The FAA guide will likely be in feet. If you are in line with any of the
runways I'll try to find that.

73

Roger (K8RI)