Re: [TowerTalk] Distance from an airport and tower height

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Distance from an airport and tower height
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 19:02:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/2010 10:55:19 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net writes:

Does it  line up with any of the runways, do they have any instrument
approaches,  and is it public use?
We have 360' towers within about 3 miles but not  quite in line with 06
approach at KIKW. They would not have been able to  put it another
200-300 yards to the NW.

I am about 45 degrees off the runway.  It is privately owned  but I believe
it is public used airport.  No instrument  approaches.

Bill