[TowerTalk] stacking antenna systems - WX0B & Comtek

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking antenna systems - WX0B & Comtek
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:40:56 -0300
Hello,

I was searching about stacking system. I know about the WX0B stackmatch, but
also I found a Comtek system

But also play my attention the 3 antennas stack system. They have a more
complicated system wich 50 ohms coaxial from the yagi´s to the control box
BUT ALSO the control box have three 75 ohms loops.!

WX0B don´t have this loops, seems to be easy to connect just the three
antennas to the control box.

How about this differences?  Will do one to be better than the another one?

Wich one do you recommend?

Thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM