Re: [TowerTalk] TV antennas on HF towers

To: ssouva@twcny.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TV antennas on HF towers
From: Ryan Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:19:08 -0400
My pair of 4228s are mounted to the side of tower. I use a regular 1
inch TV mast which is clamped using split hangers and angle brackets.

I did it this way because I don't want them rotating with the ham
antennas. I want the antenna array fixed in one direction (NYC).

BTW, I have the old 4228A not the new 4228HD (which is an inferior antenna).

Ryan, N2RJ.

Ryan A. Jairam,