[TowerTalk] KLM's KT-34XA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM's KT-34XA
From: Ed Haggerty <himself@edhaggerty.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:30:49 -0400
Was wondering if anyone had an electrical diagram of what each element of this
antenna represented.  Which elements are for 10M , 15M and 20M.  What creates
the capacitors and inductors on the elements, etc.

I do have the construction information.  I have an original version and the
present versions.  There are differences in the lengths of measurements.

Also while I have you reading,  what is the best way to restore the aluminum.
My guess (biased on the serial number of '01483') this antenna is about 35-45
years old and is a very dull gray in color.

Any information / suggestions would be appreciated

73's

Ed    KB3TOX
Grid square FM29bs