Re: [TowerTalk] KLM's KT-34XA

To: "Tom Sneden, K6VCR" <k6vcr@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM's KT-34XA
From: Ed Haggerty <himself@edhaggerty.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 08:30:45 -0400
Tom

Thanks for the pdf's but I have already found those on M2's web site

The documentation I have is different in "A", "B", & "C" measurements.  As you
can see here
I wonder which setting are the best.

Again thanks for the assistance

Tom ... don't think this went out ... originally it was a *.pdf and the mail
system did not allow it outbound.

On 22 May, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Tom Sneden, K6VCR wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>
> I don't know if this will be of any help to you but here are some
> documents that I have collected.
>
> Please let me know if you come across any miraculous way to
> re-finish the aluminum as I have a similar antenna in the
> same condition.
>
> 73,
> Tom K6VCR DM12mt

73's