Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Removal

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Removal
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:46:23 -0500
I have the Mast Raising Fixture from US Tower for my HDK-589.  You might be
able to use that if you rather not homebrew a solution.  It mounts on two
holes in the lower top plate, and the cable runs down a third hole, where it
attaches to a collar around the mast.  The collar is loosened and
repositioned as required when the mast is raised or lowered.  It's shown on
page 7 of http://www.ustower.com/uploads/pdf_file/HAM%20CATALOG.pdf.

Jim N7US