[TowerTalk] Cutting Stainless Steel Sheet

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cutting Stainless Steel Sheet
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 20:23:20 -0400
I am installing my tower grounding system. I intend to clamp copper strip to
the galvanized tower legs ogf my Rohn 45. I understand that there could be
an issue with dissimilar metals. I see that heir is a special clamp
available.

http://www.gacopper.com/images/TK-2-GCPP.jpg

I am thinking that I could get some stainless steel strip and make a similar
item using the many clamps that I have in my garage. I see that sheets of
stainless steel are available on the web. Is there any problem cutting
stainless steel with tin snips or is it too hard to be easily cut?  24GA
T304 seems good for this job

http://www.metalsdepot.com/products/stainless2.phtml?page=sheet&LimAcc=$LimAcc

73  Mark N1UK