Re: [TowerTalk] CDE Rotor meter not operational

To: "Marc Tessier" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CDE Rotor meter not operational
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:51:47 -0500
Marc,

D1 is a 13v zener diode. Mine has a 12v in it and has plenty of adjustment.
D2 is a plain rectifier diode, 1N4000 variety will work fine.

I have a HAM II user manual. If you need a copy, I can scan it for you.

I don't have info on the brake delay board, since I have modified mine and
installed a RotorEZ board for computer control.
I use mine for my Prop Pitch motor and don't use the brake circuits.

   73 de Jim
     W5IFP