Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching board ?

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com,TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching board ?
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:16:29 -0400
at my new place... getting to do it all new.,... :(

my ( yet to be built) shack cabinet is against the wall common to the
garage ... add some sheet rock in the garage and I have enough added
depth. It also accommodates the depth of my icom 7800,  acom amp,  an
oki printer and other stuff which would otherwise cause the cabinet
to stick way into the den . Going to be careful about
ventilation,  fireproofing etc...sealing the garage from the house.
Antennas even at the old place had 6 pak type switching but with bnc
for everything except amp outs and their HF ants. All my HF antennas
fed my so2r setup and had an additional BNC out.

If it doesn't turn out right  it will be my own fault....

old station pix below,.,,,

bill   /3

visit my station @
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bill.SteffeySr/HamRadioNY9H