Re: [TowerTalk] upper/lower/both box

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] upper/lower/both box
From: "Ted Bryant" <W4NZ@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:27:25 -0400
National Contest Journal:

2004 November/December issue,p.8, Improved Stack Switching with Invisible
Stubs by N4TZ

1980 November/December issue,p.12, Upper-Lower-BIP-BOP Switch by K1GQ

1980 September/October issue,p.7, More Tricks With Coax Upper/Lower/Both
Switching by N4SA

1980 July/August issue,p.9, Tricks With Coax Upper-Lower-Both by K2TR

73, Ted W4NZ