Re: [TowerTalk] No Tool Fast Assembly HF Beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No Tool Fast Assembly HF Beam
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:32:25 -0500
Roger,

    You are exactly right.  I would be very interested in where a guy could
find a "you install"- "A round headed pin or ball with a retainer and spring
loaded".  This is for Field Day /temporary/ where we always seem to be
missing a screw, nut or washer.

    The other idea I like is the split end hose clamp idea.  Maybe a guy
could solder the hose clamp to the element so it would always be there when
you need it.

Keep the good ideas Coming, 73,
Joe