Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Phillystran and EHS

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Phillystran and EHS
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:44:25 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/2010 5:27:26 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
guy_molinari@hotmail.com writes:

Preform grips for 1/4 EHS 2.52 ea (box of  100).

Thanks for the info.  One caveat.  The grips the power  companies use are
not the same as the the ones we use.  I talked to the  engineers at PLP about
this.  I can't remember the exact number ones we  use, but I think the 1/4
inch ones are something like 2112.  PLP has a  totally different ID for the
ones used for power poles.  If I remember  correctly the ones used for power
poles are not as long.

Bill KH7XS