Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Phillystran and EHS

To: <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Phillystran and EHS
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:27:24 +0000
The best prices that I've found for hardware like this is a company called HD
Supply.   They wholesale to electric utility companies.

www.hdsupply.com

The online catalog is really tough to navigate so I would recommend calling
their closest branch office.    They are happy to work with hams (they take
credit cards).

I bought 1/4 EHS for .30 a foot.    The 502 insulators were 2.82 ea (qty 36).
Preform grips for 1/4 EHS 2.52 ea (box of 100).

Hope this helps.

73,

Guy, N7ZG

> From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
> Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:16:56 -0400
> To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Phillystran and EHS
>
> I agree with Tim on the use of 502s. I used them with success at my FL
> location.
>
> By the way I'm looking for some good used 502s at bargain basement prices
> to do it again when I hit the mainland.
>
> Bill KH7XS

inbox.