Re: [TowerTalk] Spammed by Tea Party mailing from M2

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spammed by Tea Party mailing from M2
From: "Frosty" <frosty1@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:00:10 -0500
Gee guys don't wear your feelings on your shirt sleeves just hit the delete
key that is what it is far.
Going off on some one like you have done is not correct way to do it. take a
chill pill.
and you can see that I am not afraid to give my name or my email.

Charles F. Frost
Frosty K5LBU
frosty1@pdq.net