[TowerTalk] Piece needed for 4BTV vertical

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Piece needed for 4BTV vertical
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:09:28 -0500
I wonder if anyone has a Hustler 4BTV vertical that didn't
quite make it though a bad storm or was destroyed by one
of those big antenna-roosting birds.  I'm trying to resurrect
my old 4BTV but the 10 meter trap is broken.  If you have
that particular piece and don't want too much of a ransom
for it, I'd sure like to discuss transferring its geographical
location.

I believe the same 10 meter trap was used for the 4BTV
as well as the 5BTV and 6BTV so any of those should
work.  I also need to replace several of the 13" long 3/8"
aluminum pieces in the 40 meter spider.  I'm still trying to
find some place around the Tulsa area that sells 3/8" al.
tubing and haven't found any yet but I sure that still a
fairly easy possibility.

Thanks to all and 73,
Jim - K5LAD
k5lad@arrl.net

=====
Growing old is like being increasingly penalized
for a crime you haven't committed.
-- Anthony Powell
Visit my webpages at:
      http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/