Re: [TowerTalk] Davis Buryflex out of stock! - SOURCES

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Davis Buryflex out of stock! - SOURCES
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:10:04 -0400
Hi all, my apology for lateness in getting back on this.   All dealers were
polled and given that some may have short or longer lengths not reflected in
their system (they need to go check), I am listing all of our dealers that sell
Bury Flex Tm, in order to be fair to all of them.  Some of these will have some
Bury Flex, some won't.  From the prior posting of others here, they have noted
that we (DAVIS RF) and one of our dealers, The Wireman, are out, likely for up
to 4 weeks .  Sorry, it is a very popular item with hams and commercial
accounts and sometimes we hit a "blip" in the demand and/or factory scheduling.

The following are Bury Flex dealers only.  We have other dealers who sell our
other items  and some of them will be add on  Bury Flex.  If you desire a list
of our other dealers, just let me know as it is yet to be put on our web site.

Tnx,  73
   Steve,  K1PEK,
DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.

LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military

Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com

      Canada:  Maple Leaf Communications

       Australia:   Woodtech Electronics Engineering

       USA:

Ham Station

K1CRA Radio Store

Pristine General Store

Radio Ware/Radio Bookstore

Radio Works

RF Connection

Wireman

> ----------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:33:44 -0400
> From: Rik van Riel <riel@surriel.com>
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Davis Buryflex out of stock!
> To: towertalk@contesting.com
>
> On 08/31/2010 06:26 PM, Mickey Baker wrote:
>
>> Can someone recommend a substitute (or a source) for Buryflex? I
>> called The Wireman and Davis today and they're out of stock until the
>> end of September.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:10:07 -0700