Re: [TowerTalk] guy cable use.

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy cable use.
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:30:45 -0400
Yes it was a joy pulling my phillystran top guys up my 86 foot Rohn 45
tower, so are so light and quick to make instead of all that messing around
with insulators which I did for the lower set of guys. Lots of insulators
and big grips and cutting. That was hard on my fingers and wore out a pair
of gloves.

Mark N1UK