Re: [TowerTalk] Resonant boom

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Resonant boom
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:21:08 -0400
Stan, you just have too many long boom antennas!

It should not be that difficult to model the system and then you can
experiment and see how to fix the problem.  The 20m beam at 70' with nothing
below it should not be that difficult to take down, adjust and reinstall.
Can the boom be electrically shortened by using fiberglass on the ends to
support the outer elements?

John