[TowerTalk] Digital camera helps with reassembly

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digital camera helps with reassembly
From: "Ron W8RJL" <youngron@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:12:56 -0400
I find that when taking things apart it is often very helpful in reassembly
if I shoot quick digital photos as I disassemble. This goes for rotors,
radios, etc. Its just a tool like scratching across a two piece surface so
you have an indication as to how to realign. As I get older I find that even
though I think I can remember how things go together it can sometimes get
confusing and a photo is worth 1000 words. I don't have to write anything
down as long as I keep the photos in order and the camera does that for me.
73, Ron W8RJL