To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 95, Issue 45
From: "Michael W5NIG" <tower@coffeepower.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:43:22 -0600
Bob, I have an excellent solution for you.  Pick one of the 40's, it doesn't
matter which one,
box it up and ship it freight to my door step.  I'll happily pay the
charges!  That way I don't have to
wait till tax return comes around to order a 4 ele and you won't have to
worry about matching!
  Problem Solved :)

      Michael de W5NIG  :>