Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ
From: Richard Dickens <ky0q@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:47:44 -0600
I've also had recent experience with MFJ and ordering Cushcraft parts, in this
case for a club X7.  One order was difficult but the other went very well.  I
called Cushcraft and asked to speak with someone in the parts department.  This
was in August.  Getting the parts took a frustratingly long time and multiple
calls to MFJ.  But I did get the parts eventually.  However the second and more
recent order (October) went very well.  I again asked to speak with someone in
the parts department, but was told that the person I dealt with previously
"wasn't there" (not sure what that meant) and that a new person would handle
parts ordering.  I explained to this person that I needed the parts within a
week as I had people lined up to get the beam installed on the tower.  The
parts were in stock and they arrived with a couple of days to spare.
73- Rick, KY0Q