Re: [TowerTalk] Compression-type PL-259s

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compression-type PL-259s
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:49:14 -0800 (PST)
I'd rather pound on my thumb with a hammer than solder another PL-259 onto a
cable, but my limited experience with crimp-on PL-259s was even worse.  Always
intermittent.  Maybe the crimping tool I was using wasn't so good, so I've gone
back to soldering.

Why can't everything use BNC and N connectors?

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS