[TowerTalk] HDR-300A info

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR-300A info
From: Daryll Webb <kg9nd2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:59:02 -0800 (PST)
Hello to all name hr Daryll kg9nd

I have the hy gain hdr300a    it has been setting for about one year.
The potentiometer will not change readings on the dig box. Has anyone else had
this happen the them?

The other thing is if I turn cw to the limit I must turn ccw half way around
before I can turn cw again.
Same thing if I turn ccw to the limit I must turn cw half way around before I
can turn ccw again.

If anyone has had this happen to them some info would be nice.

                        Thanks Daryll kg9nd