Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using an ISOPOLE antenna?

To: "'K8RI on TT'" <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using an ISOPOLE antenna?
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:05:55 -0000
I use an Isopole on 2 meters and indeed there is a dead short.   You can
still get the instructions for the Isopole on line from AEA if you Google
for them.   It is a good antenna for its size and has a low angle of
radiation.   We use to use one on our mountain top repeater and it perform
better than many other commercial antennas.   It lasted for a good time in
this hostile environment.   I suppose there are better antennas out there
now but the Isopole works FB.

             73 Doug EI2CN