Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 rivets

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 rivets
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:29:58 EST
Another useful feature of hose clamps is their tendency to keep ice from
sliding down the element as it melts.

At first thought, this may seem like a bad thing, but when ice slides down
a drooping element it adds a lot of weight at the end and that can cause
the  element to bend or break off. Been there and watched it happen.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/19/2011 9:00:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,