Re: [TowerTalk] burying hardline

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] burying hardline
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:21:41 -0700
Another choice for conduit is SDR35 (or SDR26 with a heavier wall) PVC
pipe which in 4" and up diameters can be had with rubber gaskets.  No
glue involved.  Check with your local pipe suppliers as it is used a lot
for drainage and sometimes if codes permit for sewer.  I used some 8" x
20' lengths for drainage.

Grant  KZ1W