Re: [TowerTalk] DIGGING A HOLE WITH A BACKHOE

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DIGGING A HOLE WITH A BACKHOE
From: Chuck <Chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 10:46:05 -0500
On 5/7/2011 9:54 AM, Jim Lux wrote:

I called my local Rural Electric Company and they sent out an auger
truck and they had the 4 holes dug in a matter of minutes....... 1 for
the Rohn 45G tower and 3 guy-anchor post holes 8' deep.  It was VERY
cheap too.... Like $60.  Since the tower is in an open field, I just
spread the dirt wherever and it disappeared into the soil in a matter of
a couple years.

Chuck  KØTVD