Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia
From: "DF3KV" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:50:07 +0200
All sucessful antenna developments are done by EZNEC or similar NEC based
software nowadays, I also use it extensively and the results always do work
as expected from the beginning when converted into real antennas.
Of course one still needs to know what he does when using simulation
software.

73
Peter, now DJ7WW