Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radial

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radial
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:26:49 -0600
I still have  a sense of amazement when the antennas I put up seem to fit
very well into the EZNEC models, especially since I've been playing with
various wire arrays, some quite large.

If they don't seem to fit the model, then I generally have a problem in my
installation somewhere, usually illustrated by an abnormal SWR or resonance.

My "anecdotal" experience,

73's from 10,000'

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW/Ø
Breckenridge, Colorado

Jim, K9YC wrote:

Many years ago, I came to the conclusion that if you think there's a
difference between "theory" and the real world, you don't know enough about
one or the other. Nothing I've learned since has caused me to change my
thinking about that.

73, Jim K9YC