[TowerTalk] Fwd: concrete bases for freestanding towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: concrete bases for freestanding towers
From: HansLG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:26:16 -0400 (EDT)

Now I wonder; if the wind blow your tower over AND the tower is securely
fastened to your house, what about the house?

I have seen these installations where rather substantial towers are
supported by not-too-big houses.

I would prefer if the bracket gives in before the house. ... or how  strong
is a house?

Hans - N2JFS

In a message dated 5/14/2011 6:17:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,