Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?
From: damon stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:31:45 -0700
Thanks Steve, I think you may be correct.  I have been searching for photos
of both and I have yet to see an LM470 with that type of bracing.

Well,  Im in the process of buying the tower.  I was told it was an LM470.
If it is in fact the Hy-Gain should this sway my buying decision any?

--
Damon Stewart, KJ7E