Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?

To: Edward Sylvester <navydude1962@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?
From: Damon Stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 00:04:30 -0700
That's a good question.  I would lean toward the LM-470 only because
there is still some support though TashTowers.   One fellow mentioned
the Hy-Gain version is considered by some to be a slightly better or at
least updated design over the Tri-Ex LM-470.

But I really cant complain,  how often do you happen to find a tower at
the exact time your looking for one.  It seems to be in very good shape,
its damn to the exact model that I was looking for and the price is
right.   Its not a perfect match but its very close.

Damon Stewart, KJ7E