Re: [TowerTalk] [VHF] Rotator problems

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [VHF] Rotator problems
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:00:14 -0400
Thanks for all of the feed back on my rotator problem!

Most everyone seem to believe it is likely related to the waveform of
the inverter.

I may try a few things to see if I can "clean up" the output of the
inverter, but buying a new inverter is out of the question right now.
So, I may just have to live with it...

In the mean time, I'll put a meter on it and watch the voltage and
current draw to look for more clues.   I may even drag the scope out of
the attic, although it hasn't been powered up in about 5 or 6 years so
it probably won't work either :-)

73
Dan

--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: