Re: [TowerTalk] Radial length question

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial length question
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:54:33 +0000
When raised or over very poor ground yes, the radial length can affect the
resonance as you have seen.  As you add more radials it should become less
pronounced, maybe you haven't reached your 'good number' of radials yet and
were measuring with just a couple?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net