Re: [TowerTalk] antenna

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:44:54 -0400
You description is too vague for anyone to give you pricing advice.  Telrex
was a high end antenna company, however the designs are old and the antenna
probably has little value.  I have never heard of the "Super Mini Beam".   I
am not sure if Telrex ever produced a crank-up tower, perhaps it's a Triex?
The tower may have some value, but you would have to post a picture of it
for further evaluation.  If you had a Telrex Big Bertha, you would have some
serious interest, but that does not match your description.  Be careful if
you are attempting to remove this antenna system!

GL,
John