Re: [TowerTalk] antenna

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 23:33:13 -0400
In my failing memory banks of having a small beam called a Super Mini Beam
by Telrex in the 70's I used on 40 cw. It was interesting that it had rings
on each loading coil of 12 inch or so 1/4x20 brass elements. It was small
and worked well. If I saw a picture I would recognize it. And as for the
advice given on taking something this old and of questionable condition down
should be taken in to consideration and removed by someone who know what he
looking at. 73 Gene K2QWD