[TowerTalk] Selsyn's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Selsyn's
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 23:33:07 -0400
I have a Model 2J1M1 105/63 v 60 cy "Selsyn Control Transformer" ( 2" dia.)
fitted out with a gear to match the PPM bevel gear. I need a mating sylsen for
the station end indicator. Does anyone know a model number that would work, or
better yet have one they would part with. I realize that many folks are  going
to the digital readout controllers now but I happen to still like the old
azimuth map indicator. And, yes I still like radio that glow in the dark !

Gene / W2LU