Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran on 45G towers

To: "K8RI on TT" <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran on 45G towers
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:59:49 -0400
I used 3/16 ehs with insulators on my bottom guys and HPTG6700I. phillystran
on the top guys. If I did it again I would probably use philly on both. Nice
to work with and light.

I learnt how to put the end grips on the 3/16 ehs which reduced the "pain"
considerably when it came to putting the grips on the philly.'

Mark N1UK  86 foot Rohn 45 in NC