Re: [TowerTalk] antenna location for hurricane

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna location for hurricane
From: K8RI on TT <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:58:49 -0400
On 8/26/2011 12:16 AM, Dick Flanagan wrote:
> I think I will stay here in Reno and watch it on TV!
>
> My thoughts and prayers to everyone in the path of this monster.

Knowing a  lot of people on the right coast and having spent a lot of
time there, I'll predict they'll do the same thing they did last time
and that's to ignore it "cause hurricanes never hit here" with the
expected result just like last time except there are many times more
people there.

73

Roger (K8RI)