Re: [TowerTalk] shipping large, heavy object

To: <yccc@yccc.org>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] shipping large, heavy object
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:36:55 +0000
Not always.  I have had freight delivery here where the shipper specified a
lift-gate truck for the deliver, in those cases the driver will get the
pallet off the truck and onto the ground... Not necessarily exactly where
you want it, but at least off the truck.  Pickups can be done the same way,
but of course expect to pay more for the service and be darn sure it is
packed properly and accessible to the driver with a hand pallet lift.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net