Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Problem Balun or lightning protection?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <dxdx@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Problem Balun or lightning protection?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:01:51 +0000
Then the first thing to do it to figure out what is common between the two
of them.... do they share a feedline to a remote switch?  Or is switching
done in the shack?  Have you tried the swr meter on a dummy load to see if
it is ok?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net