Re: [TowerTalk] Elevated Vertical

To: GlagowskiT@acm.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Elevated Vertical
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 08:35:49 -0700
Terry describes KN5L's field day vertical, as described here:
http://www.kn5l.net/fdantenna/
I've built this and it does work pretty good.  The link describes how to build
and material list.
As I recall SWR is pretty darn flat across about all of the band (I built for
20m).
I also built a 20/40m version with two sets of cut radials (8 total), with two
vertical radiators (one is aluminum, one is wire spaced off the aluminum with
insulators.)

Chris
KF7P