[TowerTalk] ...next group of stuff from the pile ...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] ...next group of stuff from the pile ...
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:29:09 -0400
Going more into the pile of stiff and thru boxes.  Again I am not trying
to make money on this stuff...just trying to get it into the hands of us
who can use it.  Please no dealers buying it to make money.  Doing this
in groups as not to make mistakes and get confused.

1 - 10 pieces New Andrew L2PNM-HC connector, N male Heliax connector for
LDF2-50 3/8 in, $35 Shipped Priority mail insured in flat rate box (
cost $12 but included in $35)

2 - 10 pieces New Andrew L2PNM-HC connector, N male Heliax connector for
LDF2-50 3/8 in, $35 Shipped Priority mail insured in flat rate box (
cost $12 but included in $35)

3 - 6 pieces New RFS LCF78-DN connector, 7-16 DIN male Heliax connector
fits LDF5-50 7/8in and LCF78-50 $26 Shipped Priority mail insured in
flat rate padded bag ( cost $8 but included in $26)

4 - 6 pieces New RFS LCF78-DN connector, 7-16 DIN male Heliax connector
fits LDF5-50 7/8in and LCF78-50 $26 Shipped Priority mail insured in
flat rate padded bag ( cost $8 but included in $26)

5 - 6 pieces New RFS LCF78-NM connector, N male Heliax connector fits
LDF5-50 7/8in and LCF78-50 $26 Shipped Priority mail insured in flat
rate padded bag ( cost $8 but included in $26)

6 - 6 pieces New RFS LCF78-NM connector, N male Heliax connector fits
LDF5-50 7/8in and LCF78-50 $26 Shipped Priority mail insured in flat
rate padded bag ( cost $8 but included in $26).

7 - 1 roll ( wood spool)  of 135 feet ( remainder I guess)  of new
Andrew 1/2 Superflex (will not ship...local pick up near Charlotte NC).
$100 pick up only.

Have more of these connectors but please do not ask ...when I post then
please respond.

Guys and list owner ... if these post become annoying or too much please
let me know and I will stop and just route the stuff to the scrap yard
where it was originally going.

Thanks for looking,
Pete WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email