Re: [TowerTalk] The Antenna System

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The Antenna System
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:39:14 +0100
Tod,

Good points!

I originally used a Log scale for the Y axis but it couldn't handle the
change in sign of the reactance, which of course is critical to the
discussion. In the end I opted for Linear on the basis that, for choke
discussions, we're not really interested in the detail when impedances
are below a few hundred Ohms :)

73,
Steve G3TXQ