Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:07:11 -0700
I subscribe to a tower industry publication and NOT all tower deaths are
related to the cellular industry. Many tower deaths have happened in the
BROADCAST industry too. I used to be in the tower business and my younger
brother is still in it.  He (nor do any of his fellow employees) do NOT make
$10.00 per hour. Far from it.

73
Jim W7RY