Re: [TowerTalk] - Cell Tower Broadcast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] - Cell Tower Broadcast
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:01:30 -0600
Accidents are accidents and no amount of government involvement,
oversight, regulation, etc. is going to stop accidents from happening.
Some jobs like tower climbing are inherently dangerous.  Regulations and
an OSHA guy on the ground can't stop a guy from making a mistake on a
tower that ultimately results in an accident.  Most of us have all had
an "whoops" moment where we put ourselves in a very bad place or did
something very dumb.  Most of us lived to tell about it, others did not.

Industry should work within itself to make the jobs as safe as possible
and not rely on governments to do it for them.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com