Re: [TowerTalk] W51 TRIAX cables for motorized version

To: Barry J Cohen <n2bj@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W51 TRIAX cables for motorized version
From: <lkeller73@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 0:23:42 +0000
Hi, Barry

Over the years when I've replaced the hoist cables on various crank-ups, I've
taken the tower down and removed the cables and physically took them to a local
rigging supply house and told them "replace these with new"....never took more
than 1/2 hour for them to replicate/fabricate and prices were reasonable.

Dunno what you have locally there in IL but I use Hanes Supply which has HQ
here in Buffalo, NY area with branches in Rochester, Albany, Watertown and
Charleston, SC.

www.hanessupply.com

Can't imagine you don't have something similar near you.

73 & Good Luck with the project.

Lonnie
WA2AOG/W2RR