Re: [TowerTalk] I Hurted myself

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I Hurted myself
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
Get well soon, Roger. Lately, it seems I also poke
or scrape myself every time I do antenna/tower work.
I'm nearly all healed-up, so it must be time for
a repeat performance.

My F12 C-4XL seems to have caused the HDR300
rotator to blow past the limit switches.  Thanks
to TT posters, it appears that (short of replacing
the rotator) the best thing to do is do away with
the limit switches.  I've retuned the yagi's 40m
driven element and I'm itching to give it a try.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC